Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The Bear would like to announce.....

This evening, the Small Bear and the Large Bear had a conversation. The subject matter is irrelevant, but it was about the purchase of smart work shirts for the Large Bear. The Large Bear does not do "smart" or, at least, he didn't think he did.

Anyway, the upshot of it all was that the Large Bear was forced to admit that the Small Bear was right. He, therefore, was wrong. Furthermore, the Large Bear reluctantly had to admit that the Small Bear was always right.

"Ooh, can I have that in writing?" she said.

The Large Bear can do better than that.

I hereby declare, without hesitation, that the Small Bear is consistently right.

The Large Bear is grateful for this as it often prevents him from doing something foolish.

5 comments:

  1. It is best to reinforce this by saying "Yeah, Right!" at every opportunity. (Or perhaps not).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've discovered the way to a perfect relationship with my daughter. I use the simple words "I've taken your advice" and all is happy tranquillity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Small Bear would like to announce that sometimes the Larger Bear is right about things. For example, his insistance that it is possible to see more of the countryside from the back of a motorbike than from the car turns out to be correct. How annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bike. Had to get rid of my Honda VT600 a while ago and deeply regret it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Chairman Bill. I've had the odd bike-less period as well. They were dark times.

    ReplyDelete