Oh yes!
Let's hear it for the England rugby squad. Back on form and showing it with an emphatic win over les Francais in the 6 Nations.
The Small Bear and I are off to gay Paree next week. She has already sin binned me for threatening to pack my England shirt.
To be fair, she has been very patient. All decorating work has been planned around the games and not even a raised eyebrow!
I promise not to mention the rugby again. Honest! Don't want to get in a ruck (see what I did there)?
Facebook Marketplace and the 32-Inch Waist
11 hours ago

YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
ReplyDeleteThere. No more mention of rugby.
Not another word.
ReplyDeleteMind you, we are playing Scotchland at the weekend...........
Had to drop by, after reading your comment at Ladybird's place.
ReplyDeleteOooooooooh you're just so very British and all that. Love it my dear man. Jolly good and all that rot.
Can you tell that I watch too much BBCAmerica?
Actually, I'm really looking forward to seeing
more of your photographs.
Tata
NN:
ReplyDeleteWelcome to mine humble blog. Verily, hast thou journeyed far from that land across the water. Mayhap, I will post some more photographs when time doth permit.
You just MUST wear your england shirt. Otherwise you might get mistaken for a french striker on the streets of Paris. Hope you both have a great time.
ReplyDeleteJust a small addition to this 6 Nations related post:
ReplyDeleteEngland 26 - Scotchland 12.
Oh yes, oh yes!
2nd in the tournament is not bad. Congrats to the Irish and let's hear it for the Italians.