Thursday, 2 April 2009

A Large Bear's view of Paris

Here a few of the pictures that I took. I'll leave the descriptive prose to the Smaller Bear. She is so much better at it than I!




I guess this needs no introduction....

I took this from the second stage.

Looking towards Montmartre from the top.


After we came down - the light was nice for photos!


Sunset over the Right Bank.


A tourist - type bear.



The tomb of the unknown soldier.


Pont Neuf from the Left Bank.



Notre Dame from the Left Bank.


I cocked this one up rather - it is wildly over exposed. I like it, though.






3 comments:

  1. Those are some most excellent iconographs sire.

    I really like that black-and-white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you my Lady. Thou art most kind. Keep the "sire" thing going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shock horror! Notre Dame attacked by Dalek ray guns?

    ReplyDelete