Not a proper post, but I thought this was amusing:
An architect, an artist and a docker were asked to participate in an experiment. Each of them were given three solid plastic spheres and locked in a bare room without windows. After two hours, the researchers went to each in turn to see what they had been up to.
The artist had arranged his spheres in a line on the floor so that, when viewed from a certain angle, they looked like a cylinder.
The architect had managed to pile his spheres up to create a tower.
When they entered the docker's room, they found that he had lost one, broken one and the other was in his pocket.
Drumroll, Please
17 hours ago

This is probably only funny if you are a docker.
ReplyDeleteA docker called "Diesel".
ReplyDeleteLiz - You are probably correct. However, I couldn't think of an Admin Oik joke.
ReplyDeleteRog - Huh?
I'm thinking of Liverpool Dockers who go around saying "Diesel do for me brother", "Diesel do for me wife", "diesel...." ...oh you get the picture!
ReplyDelete