Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Wednesday Humour

Not a proper post, but I thought this was amusing:

An architect, an artist and a docker were asked to participate in an experiment. Each of them were given three solid plastic spheres and locked in a bare room without windows. After two hours, the researchers went to each in turn to see what they had been up to.

The artist had arranged his spheres in a line on the floor so that, when viewed from a certain angle, they looked like a cylinder.

The architect had managed to pile his spheres up to create a tower.

When they entered the docker's room, they found that he had lost one, broken one and the other was in his pocket.

4 comments:

  1. This is probably only funny if you are a docker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A docker called "Diesel".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - You are probably correct. However, I couldn't think of an Admin Oik joke.

    Rog - Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of Liverpool Dockers who go around saying "Diesel do for me brother", "Diesel do for me wife", "diesel...." ...oh you get the picture!

    ReplyDelete