Ok Dave, I'll give it a go.....
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? I can think of a few people that would benefit the planet by not being on it.
2. Most exciting thing you've done? Hmm, I don't do "exciting".
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always, and I wear a crash helmet on the bike.
4. Right or left handed? Right handed, I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Time. I still have some things to do before I shuffle off this mortal coil.
6. What famous person do other people think you resemble? I have been told that I bear a passing resemblance to the late John Peel and to Minty from Eastenders (whoever he is).
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni and green chillies.
8. Do you crack your knuckles? Certainly not.
9. What song do you hate the most? “Two Little boys” by Rolf Harris.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Not at all.
11. What are your super powers? I can wear my underdungers outside my trousers.
12. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint.
13. Where are your car keys? Right now, they are in my pocket.
14. Last song you listened to? “My velocity” by Maximo Park.
15. What's your most annoying habit? Failing to admit that I have any annoying habits.
16. Where did you last go on holiday? The Wye Valley. See my previous post.
17. What is your best physical feature? The fact that both my legs reach the ground when I stand up.
18. What CD is closest to you right now? The Janet and John stories read by Sir Terry Wogan.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, butter, cheese, the usual stuff.
20. Wine or beer? Both, but I like a nice real ale for preference.
21. What colour are your bed sheets? Yellow – before you ask, they are meant to be yellow!
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Being some sort of owl might be fun.
23. Last thing you broke? I blew up and electric sander.
24. What are you having to eat tonight? Not decided yet.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Company issue blue.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? Riding my motorcycle somewhere warm with no idiot car drivers around.
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? No, I usually wear a mask.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? “What’s the worst that could happen?”
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? Three or four years ago.
30. Last concert you went to? The Stranglers in the mid 90s.
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Uriah Heep.
32. Next concert you're planning to attend? Nothing planned.
33. Do you talk to yourself? Probably, but I never listen.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? I had a pet mouse when I was little.
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? No, but I have been present at a few castrations in the past.
Facebook Marketplace and the 32-Inch Waist
11 hours ago

Very good, Sir B. And you beat me to it.
ReplyDeleteI should have chosen that book title, instead of trying to be clever.
ReplyDeleteDave - The book title is inspired by one of my little sayings. I suspect that Liz could expand furhter on this!
ReplyDeleteYou BEAR a resemblance to John Peel?
ReplyDeleteDave - "What's the worse that could happen?" is Sir Bruin's standard response to any concern I may have about anything at all.
ReplyDeleteJust trying to keep a perspective on things, my dear! Frustrating, aren't I?
ReplyDelete