Thursday, 12 November 2009

The Large Bear claims bragging rights

I may have mentioned this before, but I'm going to go on about it again. Number One Son is a Lampie. To the unitiated, this means that he is a lighting technician.
He has worked hard and done some extremely unsocial hours working freelance for various production companies. Such things as windscreen company conventions and mobile phone product launches have been keeping the wolf from his door.
However, lately things have moved up a gear for him. He was involved in the pre production for the last U2 tour (luvvie alert - is name dropping by proxy really bad?)
Currently, he is working on the UK tour with Kasabian. How proud am I?

Mind you, I won't be telling him how proud I am, because he's a big-headed little bugger.

2 comments:

  1. "windscreen company conventions"?

    There's no flies on him obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rog - He also worked at the Loreal sponsored hairdresser awards. Because he was worth it.

    ReplyDelete