| View from Conwy Castle |
| Iron bridge at Ironbridge |
| Newmarket races - I didn't win anything on this one |
| Monochrome in the Forest of Dean |
| Tintern Abbey |
| Some sort of flutterby |
| This was taken at Bentwaters - I can't remember what aircraft it is |
| The Port of Britain as seen from Landguard Point |
| Lyme Regis harbour |
| Upon Charmouth beach |
| The village of Corfe Castle |
| In the garden of Forde Abbey |
| In the gardens of Forde Abbey |
| Not Blackpool Tower |
| Flatford Mill |

Very nice / I'm sure you've concealed a message in the precise order of these pics.
ReplyDeleteI've been to most of these place but no idea where the Port of Britain is - I did like your shot of your bike with the same background. You should do another series of the Bonne in different locations.
I would love to be able to say that you have spotted my subliminal message in the order of these pics. Sadly the truth is much more mundane - I chucked them on in the order that I found them. I like your idea of Bonnie's travels, I may well explore that further. Just for info, the Port of Felixstowe has been rebranded. We are the Port of Britain. This was in response to the new terminal that is being built in the Thames Gateway. They are calling it the Port of London. It's a pissing contest really.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pics, and a good few of my bells rung. Tintern Abbey gets A* for 'artistic interpretation'. Might have a go myself - well, it's better fun than watching Dragon's Den, innit?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tim. Anything is better than watching Dragon's Den.
ReplyDeleteI hope you put the plug back in before you left Lyme Regis.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pics. Particularly the monochrome and the, quite gloomy, view from Conwy Castle.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pics. Particularly the monochrome and the, quite gloomy, view from Conwy Castle.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pics. Particularly the monochrome and the, quite gloomy, view from Conwy Castle.
ReplyDelete