Sunday, 4 May 2014

We go to da zoo

Today, I was good and hung out the washing without dragging it on the ground. Mrs B was so impressed that she took me to the zoo. We saw lots of animals and stuff. I liked the pygmy hippos, but they wouldn’t come out of their muddy puddle to have their picture taken. We did see some effants though. Effant poo is really big.



We also saw a nosserus. It did a fart that was very smelly. Mrs B said that it was probably worse than one of mine.



There was lots of signs saying that there were Dangeroos, but we didn’t see any. We did see some wobbalies though.



We also saw lots those animals what sell insurance.



This is an Amur tiger. It is also known as a Siberian tiger. There are less than 300 left in the wild because some people like to shoot them and make medicines that don’t work out of the bits. I think this is A bad Thing.




Here are some more pictures what I took.

Scarlet Ibis

Humboldt penguin

Flamingo

Otters

Reticulated giraffe
Red river hogs

Mandrill

Grey wolf

8 comments:

  1. Colchester Zoo ? Your writings remind me of something my late Mother-in-law used to say : that men never grow up- it's half their charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, indeed, Colchester Zoo. We both really like it. Mrs B often refers to me as the 55 year old toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropped by to quote some AA Milne at you:
    "There's a sort of a tiny potamus, and a tiny nosserus too-
    But I gave buns to the elephant when I went down to the Zoo!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Felix comes to mind, though I suppose you're too young to know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effant poo is fenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effant poo is fenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sorry! I don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sir B.
    Sorry to see
    from the jungle drum
    that the old tum-tum
    is behaving rum.
    Just a quick letter
    saying hope you're soon better.
    So - Cheers, Ol' Man
    From Mike and Ann.

    ReplyDelete