I have now become properly grown up and have long since put away my childish things. To be honest, the "properly grown up" state is possibly a matter for debate. One reason for this potential debate is that I have been muttering about building a proper model railway. Not one of these run around the carpet jobs, but a proper baseboard and everything.
The Smaller Bear (may the sun always shine upon her) has been quite understanding about this. however she (may flowers grow wherever she treads) did say that any plans I had would have to wait until we had moved. Fair enough.
Whilst waiting for the house move (mentioned here in the Small Bear Blog), we did visit a couple of model railway exhibitions. Just for preliminary research, you understand. During the second visit, I accidentally bought a small loco...and some building kits....and some tools.

N gauge class 3M
Now, I was committed. My Good Lady (may small and cute furry creatures follow her everywhere), was very understanding. Fortunately.
The upshot to all this waffle is that I thought that I would document my progress. You have been warned!

When Weeza and Al were little, we bought them Hornby train sets. Proper old clockwork ones. They cost quite a few quid, even thirty years ago.
ReplyDelete