Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Further progress

There has been some more progress in the Bears' Toy Room. The wiring that looked like an explosion in a string factory has now been tidied up and is no longer visible.
There have also been some new additions to the rolling stock.


The Smaller Bear treated me to some Mk1 coaching stock


I treated myself to some more goods wagons.

The first four behind the loco are new and are running as I type this.

The civil engineers have moved in and there is now a small station platform that will service the town that has yet to be built.


Constructed by combining bits from a couple of card kits.

5 comments:

  1. Do you need any very small dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did you control all that wire... we have explosive string factory everywhere here. Please advise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rog: It's very kind of you to offer, but I'm going to say, "no".

    LBW: It still is a mess, but it is now held up out of sight with cable ties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like trains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see that model steam engine of the Sage's ? Early Victorian, and a single cylinder set on top of the boiler. Don't know how well it would have worked, though. Now that was a toy train.

    ReplyDelete