A bit more has been done. I've been recapturing my youth and playing with papier mache. A small hill has appeared alongside the branch line of Bearston le Wold.
Class 3M passing under the road bridge made from left over bits and pieces.
Class 04 shunter passing behind the newly sprouted hill
Some tunnel mouths have appeared, courtesy of Mr. Metcalfe and his wonderful card model kits.

Awww, little trains!
ReplyDeleteThey look better in real life than on the pictures - I can see them from where I am sat right now (I'm not playing with them because I am only a girlie and I don't know how to turn all the stuff on)
My late Mother-in-law used to look at my stock and say "very nice Michael - boys' toys."
ReplyDeleteAnd if I didn't play with clocks and other mechanical antiques, I think I could very happily play with toy trains instead.
Best regards, Mike.