Some more building work has taken place in the town of Bearston le Wold. Possibly at the expense of jobs that I really should have done. However, the parishioners now have a place of worship. The church of St Damians (who, among other patronages, is the patron saint of hairdressers) has been finished. The deceased of the parish have also been laid to rest. Tiny gravestones have been added to the church yard.
A mixed goods train rumbles past the church of St Damian
Another locomotive has been surreptitiously purchased. A class 37 has joined the fleet working the branch.. A locomotive shed has been built to allow routine servicing and repairs of said fleet.
The mighty class 37 negotiates the crossing by the loco shed

My husband is a man of many talents.
ReplyDeleteI spend a lot of time admiring this but I lack the patience to help much with the modelling. I did sprinkle some of the flock though.
Very impressive! Dave would have loved a flock like that in his church.
ReplyDeleteHow marvellous. I hardly know what to say.
ReplyDelete(May I drop in?) Very impressed. Very impressed indeed. Envious, too. And I think Dave and St Damian must have come to some agreement.
ReplyDeleteAlways welcome to drop in, Christopher. Apologies for the delay in replying - blogger has been acting up.
ReplyDelete