I spent a bit of time digging a pond at the weekend. It is about half an inch deep, the water comes in a bottle and takes a day to set. I don't think it looks too bad.
While I'm having a nerdy moment, here are some more images from that great metropolis of Bearston le Wold....
| Goods yard with class 108 DMU waiting in the background |
| Black 5 pulling mixed goods passing in front of the slightly wrinkled backscene |

Wonderful attention to detail! Could you sit Erroll in the field to provide a sense of scale?
ReplyDeleteHow on earth do you get your trees to come into leaf so early?
ReplyDeleteRog - I will have a chat with Errol and see if he will agree to pose.
ReplyDeleteTim - It is very easy, I bought them with the leaves already attached and they do not seem to drop.
Wait for the frogspawn in the pond to hatch, that's good for a day spend observing!
ReplyDeleteHello Steve. I find your modelling fascinating. Whilst in hospital I met a chap who is a Company Director of 'Flag Model Making Company' and makes very large, very detailed, models of ships for the companies who make the real ships. The things we do to earn an honest bob, eh! Although one of the things I'm doing at present (when allowed to get to the work bench) might raise the odd eyebrow.
ReplyDeleteMike - Thank you for your kind comment. You are most welcome to stop by the small town of Bearston le Wold should you be passing.
ReplyDeleteBeing rather prone to thinking laterally, I now have an image of you beavering away on a device for elevating the eyebrow to a point further up the forehead.