Sunday, 28 April 2013

Picture post

A few more views from the delightful town of Bearston le Wold. In case any of you were wondering, the town name came from Mrs B.


Black 5 heading into the tunnel with mixed freight


Class 04 shunter, Class 24 and, in the background, Class 37

Class 3M passing the local garage. The backscene is heavily Photoshopped to hide the bubbles where it was not stuck properly.

Cottage gardens courtesy of Mrs B

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work bears! Even better than the miniature village in Yarmouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take much credit for those cottage gardens; I only painted the fences and made the cabbage patch. Sir B did all the rest.

    It is all very cute though. My computer is in the same room so I get to admire the scenery a lot.

    Anyone know where we can get an N gauge country pub from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine town, I like to think of the happy hours you bears spend there,

    ReplyDelete