Taking up the open invitation from My Lady Bruin de Minutive, aka the Small Bear, here is my offering
What is the first car you drove (legally)?
That would be my dad’s metallic green VW Beetle. It was on “L” plates and my dad was sitting white faced in the passenger seat. He let me take it out on my own when I returned from passing my test. Within 20 minutes, I had spun it and put it up on the pavement. Fortunately, there was no damage and he never found out.
How many colours has your hair been?
What hair?
Have you ever been fired?
Not yet.
What do you sing in the shower?
Sing? I am to singing as King Herod was to baby-sitting. You must be joking!
If you could be any celebrity, who would you be?
Buddy Rich. Amazingly talented drummer. Sadly dead now, so I don’t want to be him after all.
Who was your favourite teacher and why?
I don’t remember having a favourite. I believe that I considered them all with equal indifference.
If you have a nickname, what is it? If not, what would you like it to be?
I am sometimes known as, “Banksy” and also, of late, as the “Large Bear”.
What would the title of the movie about your life be?
“Sod it, that’ll do!”
If we say we are here to help others, then what are the others here for?
We are all “the others” to the others, so the others help the others.
Who was your first crush?
This would be back when Adam was in short trousers. I think her name was Debra Adams. Totally unrequited, as I remember.
Do you believe in Karma?
Only if Fate decrees it.
What are the best and worst inventions in your opinion?
Best = Motorcycles and single malt.
Worst = Have to agree with the Small Bear here – Landmines.
What is the worst physical injury you’ve ever had?
Nothing really bad has befallen me, so far. I did have a rather painful operation once that I would rather not discuss.
What is your very earliest memory?
Lying in my pram in the hall of my parents’ house. Mind you, I was 16.
Is there any animal/creature that creeps you out?
Not really, although I prefer snakes behind glass.
Which is the place you’ve never been that you’d most like to visit?
So many! If I had to say one, it would be Iceland.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always thought that I wanted to join the RAF. Never did, though. I might add that any rumours that I may have grown up are complete fabrications. I am, and I quote, “A 50 year old toddler”.
Facebook Marketplace and the 32-Inch Waist
11 hours ago

Iceland??!!
ReplyDeleteThat's not even on our list!