I’ve taken up this Meme, called "Parallel Universes", from Rog. The idea is to choose another blogger from your roll and list 9 true things that you have in common with that blogger and 1 that is made up.
Okey dokey then, I'm going to choose .......Liz
1. We both live in Ipswich.
2. We both like Pink Floyd.
3. We are both intolerant with uninterested teenage shop assistants.
4. We both have breasts.
5. We both have a love of motorcycling.
6. We both like wandering around castles and museums.
7. We are lovers of trivia.
8. We are both pathetically lightweight drinkers.
9. We like Terry Pratchett.
10. Neither of us likes shopping for clothes.
So, there you go. I’ll leave you to decide where I have been economical with the truth.
Facebook Marketplace and the 32-Inch Waist
11 hours ago

Blimey I didn't expect it to take off! Well done Sir B - this is the beginning of a viral phenomenum!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the answer has got to be 10 but it would be too obvious to make it the last one so I'm going to plump for 2. My "More" Vinyl Album is still in my top 25 prized possessions.
Rog: It's good, but it's not right. 2 and 10 are both true.
ReplyDeleteOK it's 1 over the EIGHT!
ReplyDeleteNice try Rog. Still not right, I'm afraid. There is a hint in one of Liz's comments on "A Sunday Outing"
ReplyDeleteIt's number 5, motorbikes, where you have been economically with the truth.
ReplyDeleteIt's number 5, motorbikes, where you have been economically with the truth.
ReplyDeleteTroy: You are quite correct. Although the Small Bear does come out on the bike, it would be fair to say that it is not her preferred method of transport.
ReplyDelete